Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: board game cafes
After the Sweetery Toronto Food Festival, I went uptown to join the friends who were playing board games at WoodForSheep Hobbies Ltd. as part of our Mon Sheong Trip to China fourth year reunion. I had heard of WoodForSheep before … Continue reading
Escape games are so addicting and fun! After Rosa and Anna told us about this new escape place that was opening up in Markham and also hearing Mel talk about Omescape (located in Markham at Woodbine and Esna Park), I knew … Continue reading