Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 19mths, 3weeks old: Crackers fiend, “Happy birthday” song
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: German food
Last Wednesday, Tracy and I went to Old Country Inn Restaurant for dinner. Old Country Inn is a Viennese restaurant housed in a 140-year-old house located on Main Street Unionville. This restaurant showed up as one of many restaurants on Main … Continue reading
Last night, just before a friend and I sat in at the Princess of Wales Theatre to enjoy the spectacular new production of the Les Miserables, we had dinner at the Town Crier Pub & Halfway Beer House. Online, I … Continue reading