Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: sightseeing
I think better theme ideas should be in place soon. “Trio” has already been done before! Anyway, I looked through my albums and I did find a somewhat interesting trio picture. When I went to New Zealand earlier this year … Continue reading
I don’t know why but the moment I saw this week’s photo challenge of relic, I immediately thought of this photo. This is a replica of the Globose that exists in the public Anthropology Museum of Mexico that I saw … Continue reading