Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: lamb skewers
I returned to the TO Food Fest this year, 2016. I originally wasn’t planning to go but when my friend Betty asked me, it was hard to say no to a foodie festival once invited. 🙂
Friday, March 27, 2015. Today was the perfect last day to my trip to Beijing this time around in 2015. Day 5 :). Originally, the tour itinerary didn’t have many things planned for the day, but like most things in … Continue reading
Tuesday, March 24, 2015. Day 2 in Beijing! 😀 The day started off early with a breakfast buffet beginning at 6:30 a.m. in the dining area in the lobby. Just like my previous visit, you informed the hostess at the … Continue reading
Ah, Chao Yang Chinese Cuisine. The last time we were in Hong Kong, we went to this restaurant to eat as well. It’s located in iSquare in Tsim Sha Tsui in Hong Kong on the 27th floor which means that it … Continue reading