Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: razor clams
Sai Kung. A place to enjoy the nice boardwalk at the harbour and a fabulous seafood meal. A visit to HK is never complete without a stop in Sai Kung for its famous seaside seafood made fresh in one of the … Continue reading
Yay! I finally got a chance to try Bar Isabel!!!! This restaurant has been on the top foodie list on Urbanspoon for several months now. It’s similar to The Black Hoof where you get to share tapa-style dishes with friends. … Continue reading
I love my family. I love my family that lives in Hong Kong. Every time we visit them, we go out and indulge in some pretty spectacular meals. I can’t forget the time we visited a seafood restaurant in Hong … Continue reading