Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Little Italy
It’s been a while since I’ve been to an izakaya and I just love sharing small plates of food because you get to try so many dishes! 😀 Stephen and I went to Hapa Izakaya on a Friday evening. Unfortunately, … Continue reading
Apparently, The Big Chill‘s been around for over a decade and is an old fixture in the College and Bathurst area in downtown Toronto. After an amazing meal at DaiLo (you need to try this place!), we headed for dessert … Continue reading
By the name of this restaurant, Hey Meatball, you already know what they specialize in and that it’s clearly not a restaurant for you to go to if you are a vegan or vegetarian! (However, what’s interesting is that they actually … Continue reading