Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 2 weeks old: new wooden blocks, 2-year-old wellness visit
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: burgers
This past weekend, we tried out Top Gun Burgers for the very first time. This is a restaurant franchise that has locations all over the Greater Toronto Area for gourmet burgers. They also serve fries, steak sandwiches, milkshakes, and various
After a fun but wintry toboggan ride, we were ready for something warm to line our stomachs! We had passed by Le Chic Shack (15 Fort St, Quebec City) the other day, which had a long line-up of customers. We … Continue reading
January 7, 2018: Were hamburgers at Harvey’s always this juicy? I haven’t stepped into a Harvey’s in a while and even though Harvey’s is technically a fast food restaurant (which I don’t usually blog about), I think this juicy hamburger … Continue reading
After a really unsatisfying tasting event across the street, Priscilla and I were in search of some casual and low-key food. We had passed by The Yellow Griffin Pub when we were strolling through the Bloor West Village neighbourhood prior … Continue reading