Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: shrimp
After we had our fill of desserts and festival food at the first ever Sweetery Toronto Food Festival, the five of us headed over to Santouka for dinner since Wayne had never had ramen in Toronto before (…). I really wanted … Continue reading
Bubba Gump!! I’ve been wanting to go to this restaurant to dine at ever since I heard about it from the others from last years’s convention! It’s a well-known seafood chain restaurant all over the U.S. that heavily relies on … Continue reading
When you think of Club 21, you really think that there is a club here! However, Club 21 is simply the name of a restaurant that resides inside the Fallsview Casino at the famed Niagara Falls. As such, no minors … Continue reading
Rosa doesn’t come to downtown Toronto very often so it was so nice to meet up with her when she was in town recently. Along with Qiqi, we were looking for a food joint in the Dundas and College area. … Continue reading
I’m surprised that I’ve passed by this restaurant so many times yet never noticed it or never had it register in my head as a place to try out.