Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 125 Motherhood – Baby’s Best Sleep, sleeping in bassinet, first stroller walk
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: 7-day detox
Yay!! Day 7! We did it, team! We survived on just fruits and veggies for all 7 days of our 7-day detox! ^_^ Tonight, we celebrated together with 3 baskets of wings and food! Real food!
I have so much respect for vegetarians and vegans everywhere around the world after going through nearly a week of detox and eating just fruits and veggies. It is difficult to find different ways of preparing and choosing different veggies … Continue reading
Today was a difficult day. Either it’s been said that the first day is the hardest, or the third day, or the fourth day, or the fifth day. With all these different opinions, I guess there’s really no set day … Continue reading
This is the first thing I’ve made from scratch in a long, long time: Broccoli and cauliflower mash for the fourth day of my 7-day detox! Woohoo! :O) We’re more than halfway through the detox now and I honestly don’t feel that … Continue reading
The green juice makes a comeback on Day 3 of my March detox! One of my very first posts as a blogger featured a green juice. Click and read it here! Back then, I went through a phase where I … Continue reading