Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: July 17, 2017
Playing Escape Casa Loma – King of the Bootleggers
It’s been a while since I wrote up a review for an escape game and that’s because it HAS been a while since I stepped into one to play! 😛 I love escape games but it’s not always easy to … Continue reading
Posted in Escape Room Reviews Tagged 1 Austin Terrace, @escapecasaloma twitter, Escape Casa Loma, Escape Casa Loma King of the Bootleggers, Escape Casa Loma reviews, Escape Casa Loma Toronto, escape game Casa Loma, escape game in a castle, escape room games in Toronto, fun activities with friends in Toronto, King of the Bootleggers, rainy day activities Toronto, Toronto, Toronto games, Toronto team building games 4 Comments