Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: July 29, 2017
Media Tasting at Mi’hito Sushi Laboratory
Posted on July 29, 2017 by stenoodie
Approximately a month ago — two months — I went to a media tasting at Mi’hito Sushi Laboratory (on June 2, 2017). (Yes, I am finally done my current backlog and can go back to blogging about the restaurants I went to … Continue reading →
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food | Tagged "Glowing skin" power juice, 285 College St, @DKLoEvents twitter, @mihitosushi twitter, Build Your Own Poke Bowl, Build Your Own poke bowls or sushi burrito prices, Fentimans, Fentimans drinks, food blog, foodie, Healthy power juices, Healthy power juices menu and prices, Mi'hito Sushi, Mi'hito Sushi College, Mi'hito Sushi Laboratory, Mi'hito Sushi Laboratory menu and prices, Mi'hito Sushi Laboratory sushi burritos, poke bowls in Toronto, Sushi burrito menu and prices, sushi burritos, sushi burritos at Mi'hito Sushi, sushi burritos in Toronto, sushi nachos, sushi tacos, sweety drop pepper, Toronto, Toronto food bloggers, unagi sauce | 9 Comments