Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: July 3, 2017
Cookie Monster Ice Cream from Fugo Desserts!
Posted on July 3, 2017 by stenoodie
A year after its debut, I finally tried the ice cream from Fugo! (I had stepped into this store and passed by it when it opened but was either too full from other sweet desserts or wasn’t in the mood … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged #fugodesserts, 205 Dundas St W, Bangkok Brownie Parfait, cookie monster dessert, Cookie Monster Fugo Creation, cookie monster ice cream, Cookie Monster Ice Cream Creation, dessert crazes in Toronto, desserts, desserts near Dundas Square, downtown ice cream parlours, food blog, foodie, Fugo Cookie Monster ice cream, Fugo Desserts, Fugo Desserts menu and prices, Fugo ice cream, Fugo ice cream desserts, Fugo Toronto, ice cream, Oreo Fugo Cone, Toronto, Toronto food bloggers | Leave a comment