Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: July 5, 2017
Weekly Photo Challenge: Bridge
Last weekend, as part of the Canada Day 150th birthday celebrations on July 1, 2017, the word’s biggest rubber duck made an appearance at the HTO Park near Harbourfront in downtown Toronto. When the boyfriend and I strolled along the … Continue reading