Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: July 13, 2017
Neapolitan-style Pizzas Ready in 90 Seconds from Pi Co.
Posted on July 13, 2017 by stenoodie
After our dinner at Figures (we weren’t full), we headed towards Pi Co. for some pizza as a second dinner. I hadn’t been to Pi Co. yet despite this being such a popular spot and having been shared by foodies … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 1000-degree oven for 90 seconds, 1200 Bay St #4, @Pi_Co_Pizza twitter, Craft Yours Pizza, Crushed San Marzano Tomatoes sauce, downtown Toronto, food blog, foodie, Neapolitan-style Pizzas, Pi Co Bay Street, Pi Co Toronto menu, Pi Co Toronto pizza, Pi Co., Pi Co. at Bay and Bloor, Pi Co. menu and prices, Pi Co. pizza, Pi Co. pizza reviews, Pi Co. pizza toppings, pizza cooked for 90 seconds, Pizza from Pi Co., pizzas, restaurant review, Toronto, Toronto food blogger, Yorkville | 4 Comments