Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: July 1, 2017
Media Tasting at CANO Restaurant
This past Wednesday, I had the pleasure of attending another DKLoEvents for a media tasting at CANO Restaurant. This is an Italian restaurant (with Mediterranean influences) that is located in the west-mid-side area of Toronto. Its major intersection is St. … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food Tagged 1108A St Clair Ave W, Arancini, Burratina pizza, Cano Fritto, Cano Mojito, Cano Restaurant, CANO Restaurant pizzas, Cano Restaurant St. Clair, Cano Restaurant Toronto, Cavalo Insalata, food blog, foodie, Gnudi con Funghi, Gnudi di Pomodoro, Ibisco, Italian, Italian restaurants near St. Clair West, La Fresca, Linguine di Pesce, media tasting recaps, Mediterranean, Pescatore pizza, Polipo, Toronto, Toronto food blogger, Toronto Italian restaurants Leave a comment