Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: July 25, 2017
Seven-Course Tasting Menu at Canis Restaurant
Posted on July 25, 2017 by stenoodie
I had a wonderful tasting menu at a relatively new restaurant called Canis Restaurant last week to kick off the weekend! 😀 I’m so glad that my foodie friends invited me to try this with them as I probably wouldn’t … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged $85 tasting menu at Canis Restaurant, 746 Queen St W, Canadian, Canis Restaurant, Canis Restaurant food, Canis Restaurant menu and prices, Canis Restaurant review, Canis Restaurant reviews, Canis Toronto, changing menu, Coffee canelés, delicious, food blog, foodie, four course menu at Canis Restaurant, in-house made salted chive butter, inventive dishes, lovage in a dish, ricotta cheese with garlic, seasonal dishes, Seven-Course Tasting Menu, sorrel herb, Sourdough bread, Tasting menu, tasting menu restaurants in Toronto, Toronto, Toronto food bloggers | 2 Comments