Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: July 9, 2017
Media Tasting on the Patio of Tapagria Spanish Tapas Restaurant
“It’s all about the new patio!” That’s what we were told when we were invited to Tapagria Spanish Tapas Restaurant last Thursday for a media tasting. This was part of a dual event that DKLoEvents hosted for us (the first … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food Tagged 230 Commerce Valley Dr E #2, Churros with Dulce de Leche, Craft Sangria Draft Traditional, food blog, food sharing, foodie, Fried chicken, Markham food blogger, Mediterranean octopus, new patios, patio, patios in Markham, secluded patios Markham, Spanish, Spanish Meatballs, Spanish tapas, summer patios in Markham, Tapagria Spanish Tapas Restaurant, Tapagria Spanish Tapas Restaurant new patio, Tapagria Spanish Tapas Restaurant patio, tapas, tapas and drinks on a patio, Thornhill, uptown patios 4 Comments