Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: July 4, 2017
A Late Lunch at Kettle Drums in Peterborough
Posted on July 4, 2017 by stenoodie
Soon after arriving in the small city of Peterborough, we set out for a late lunch. We surveyed Google Maps for a reputable and popular restaurant and Kettle Drums was on the top of the list. The photos of the … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 224 Hunter St W, @kettle_drums twitter, Asparagus Panini, Crispy Duck Wings, downtown Peterborough, food blog, foodie, gluten free restaurants, jalapeno and cheese soup, Kettle Drums, Kettle Drums food, Kettle Drums menu, Kettle Drums Peterborough, lunch, Peterborough, Prime Rib Au Jus Sandwich, restaurant review, restaurants in downtown Peterborough, restaurants in Peterborough, Toronto food blogger | 1 Comment