No matter where I go, how many restaurants I visit, how many countries I step into, home will always be my favourite place to return to, to relax, in, to be with my loved ones, and to enjoy the little things. I don’t have a particular photo showing “home”, so this photo of a sunset taken in the park near my house will do.
Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
- 120 weeks – no more jaundice visits; eat, sleep, poo
Top Posts & Pages