No matter where I go, how many restaurants I visit, how many countries I step into, home will always be my favourite place to return to, to relax, in, to be with my loved ones, and to enjoy the little things. I don’t have a particular photo showing “home”, so this photo of a sunset taken in the park near my house will do.
Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 142 motherhood – 5.5 month baby slept through the night!, bird rescue and demo, 4 generations
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
Top Posts & Pages
It’s a blessing when home is the place yo most want to be.
I like that. Thanks Janet 🙂
Pingback: WPC: Favorite Place – Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition
Pingback: Favorite Place – Jinan Daily Photo: The Sequel
Pingback: WPC: Favorite Place | Beijing Daily Photo 2
Pingback: WPC: Favorite Place | Here & Abroad
Pingback: WPC: Favorite Places | No Fixed Plans
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Favorite Place | Musings of a Random Mind
Pingback: WPC: Favorite Place | Natsukashi Kansai
Pingback: WPC: Smile – Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition
Pingback: WPC: Smile – Jinan Daily Photo: The Sequel
Pingback: WPC: Smile | Beijing Daily Photo 2
Pingback: WPC: Smile | No Fixed Plans
Pingback: WPC: Smile | Here & Abroad
Pingback: WPC: Smile | Natsukashi Kansai