Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: January 19, 2019
Cafe Bon Bon in Tai Kok Tsui
January 17, 2019: We had actually attempted to dine at this restaurant called 車品品 (Cafe Bon Bon) three times before we finally were able to try it. (The first time had a long line-up which we didn’t want to wait … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged Cafe Bon Bon, Cafe Bon Bon Hong Kong, 車品品 6 Comments
Soup Noodles at 蝦妹記
January 17, 2019: Another little noodle shop! 😀 The first time we passed by this small corner shop called 蝦妹記 front of a crosswalk, it was packed with people and some more were waiting outside. The advertisements outside showed $24 HKD … Continue reading