Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: January 27, 2019
Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao (HK Airport)
January 20, 2019: Shanghainese food inside the Hong Kong International Airport! Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao is one of a few restaurants located on the Level 5 Arrival Hall.
Posted in Food Tagged Chek Lap Kok, Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao, fish soup, food blog, foodie, HKG restaurants, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Airport restaurants, Hong Kong food blogs, Hong Kong foodie, Hong Kong International Airport, Level 5 Arrival Hall Terminal 1, Pork and cheese xiao long bao, restaurant review, restaurants inside Hong Kong Airport, Shanghainese, vegetarian dan dan noodle Leave a comment