Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: January 30, 2019
Rice Gelato at Gelateria dei Neri in Florence, Italy
September 9, 2018: After the salty but tasty Italian sandwiches, I wanted something cold and refreshing. I spotted a huge line-up outside one of many gelato shops on the street where we were walking and decided to have my sweet … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Travel Tagged coffee gelato, Cremino Ricotta e Pistacchio, espresso, Gelateria dei Neri, Gelateria dei Neri gelato, Gelateria dei Neri gelato flavours, Gelateria dei Neri gelato shop, Gelateria dei Neri in Florence Italy, Gelato al Pistacchio, Gelato di riso, gelato in Florence Italy, Pistachio Gelato, rice gelato, ricotta cheese gelato, Via dei Neri 9 50122 Firenze FI Italy 4 Comments