Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: January 24, 2019
Kam Shan Seafood Restaurant
January 19, 2019: For our very last dinner in Hong Kong before flying off, we went to Kam Shan Seafood Restaurant in Mong Kok. This was lauded as a well-known seafood restaurant. Similar to the restaurants in Sai Kung and … Continue reading