Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: January 16, 2019
Vegetarian Buffet at My Meat Run Buddy
January 14, 2019: I really love exploring new vegetarian restaurants these days. Thus, we checked out “My Meat Run Buddy”, a direct translation of the words “走肉朋友” which is a pun in Chinese. It was a vegetarian all-you-can-eat buffet and … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged AYCE vegetarian restaurants, 走肉朋友, food blog, foodie, HK vegetarian buffets, Hong Kong, Hong Kong all you can eat vegetarian buffets, Hong Kong food blogger, Hong Kong foodie, My Meat Run Buddy, My Meat Run Buddy 走肉朋友, restaurant review, Tai Kok Tsui, Vegetarian buffet Leave a comment
Hing Noodle in Tai Kok Tsui
January 14, 2019: We came to Hing Noodle (慶麵) for lunch. It’s an award-winning noodle shop that also features saliva chicken and pepper pork buns. There were lots of people crowding around the doorway when we first arrived that I … Continue reading