Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: January 22, 2019
Unique Trendy Dim Sum at Social Place (唐宮小聚) at Silvercord
Posted on January 22, 2019 by stenoodie
January 19, 2019: My cousin brought us to Social Place (唐宮小聚) for dim sum. It wasn’t until we arrived that I realized it was such a trendy restaurant for Shanghainese food and dim sum (branded as contemporary Chinese cuisine)! It … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 303 30 Canton Rd Tsim Sha Tsui, Charcoal Custard Buns, Contemporary Chinese cuisine, 火焰菠羅, 白玉王鴿, 紅菜頭餃, 紫蓉豬豬, Dim Sum Platter, Durian peach buns, 芋蓉流沙, 荷花蒸飯, 黑白無雙 (黑椒洋蔥雞煎包), 黑金流沙, 點來聚聚, Flamin-ple, flaming pineapple, Floral Rice in Lotus Leaf Wrap, food blogger, foodie, Hong Kong food blog, Hong Kong food blogger, Hong Kong trendy dim sim places, lui sa bao, Pan-fried Buns with Peppered Chicken & Onion, Purple taro lui sa bun, restaurant electronic queuing system, Shop 303 3/F Silvercord 30 Canton Rd Tsim Sha Tsui, Signature Roasted White King Pigeon, Silvercord Plaza, Snowy Durian Cake, Social Place, Social Place (Silvercord), Social Place ant bowl, social place at silvercord plaza, Social Place flaming pineapple, Social Place menu and prices, squid ink dumpling, Sweet Potato Piggy Bun, trendy Dim Sum, 冰皮壽桃 (冰皮榴莲), 唐宮小聚, 唐宮小聚 Social Place, 墨魚汁鮫, 奶香糕, 柚子蝦餃 | 5 Comments