Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 2 weeks old: new wooden blocks, 2-year-old wellness visit
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: December 2018
This year — what can I say? 2018 was the year that the most ever happened to me, in terms of positive amazingness/major life milestones and health-wise. First of all, before I get into the bulk of what happened this … Continue reading
December 21, 2018: Ever since hearing about the Beyond Meat Burger being offered at A&W, I had wanted to try it. (Technically, I had already tried this pure vegan pea-protein-beet patty before when I tried the Power Burger from Aroma … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Dec 16, 2018: I took time out this weekend from my mountain of transcripts to indulge in a game of paintball. (Technically, I ended up finishing everything in time but if I hadn’t gone, I would have finished everything in … Continue reading
Dec. 14, 2018: On the recommendation of my friend, I went to check out Nail One Spa for a manicure since I needed one ASAP. I would have gone to the one I usually go to, but upon looking at … Continue reading
Photographers – wedding, baby, portraits, wildlife Hairdressers Massage therapists Facialists Interior designers Architects Teachers