Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: January 10, 2019
All You Can Eat Vegetarian Chinese Food at Sino Vegetarian Restaurant
January 9, 2019: So happy to have found another great vegetarian restaurant! We were in the area shopping and Sino Vegetarian Restaurant was only one minute away. The restaurant was packed full with people dining in when we walked in … Continue reading
Michelin Star Dim Sum at Tim Ho Wan (Sham Shui Po location)
January 9, 2019: This is what Michelin star dim sum looks like! 😀 Despite having a full western style breakfast at 6:30 a.m. in the morning, my stomach was ready and hungry to try some Michelin starred dim sum at … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 9-11 Fuk Wing St, Baked Bun with BBQ Pork, dim sum in Hong Kong, 酥皮焗叉燒包, 香煎芋絲餅, 香茅魚露紙包雞, 香滑馬拉糕, 鮮蝦燒賣皇, 賽磅蟹春卷, 黃沙豬潤腸, food blog, food blogger, foodie, fried chicken in paper, Hong Kong, Hong Kong food bloggers, Hong Kong foodie, Michelin star Hong Kong dim sum, restaurant review, Tim Ho Wan, Tim Ho Wan BBQ pork buns, Tim Ho Wan dim sum, Tim Ho Wan dim sum order sheet, Tim Ho Wan dim sum prices, Tim Ho Wan fried chicken in paper, Tim Ho Wan Hong Kong dim sum, Tim Ho Wan Michelin star, Tim Ho Wan Michelin starred dim sum, Tim Ho Wan reviews, Tim Ho Wan Sham Shui Po, Tim Ho Wan shrimp dumplings, Tim Ho Wan siu mai, Tim Ho Wan 添好運, 晶瑩鮮蝦餃, 杞子桂花糕 1 Comment