Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Yorkville
I’ve been to this restaurant countless times before! This is an old favourite of mine that resides around the Yonge and Bloor intersection area. OJA Restaurant serves a mixture of Japanese and Korean food. I’ve been here for lunch, dinner, … Continue reading
For my first Summerlicious restaurant this season, I went to Vaticano Italian Restaurant with Steph. She wanted to try an Italian cuisine in the heart of Yorkville (posh neighborhood in Toronto where a lot of celebrities dine and shop).
I have so much respect for vegetarians and vegans everywhere around the world after going through nearly a week of detox and eating just fruits and veggies. It is difficult to find different ways of preparing and choosing different veggies … Continue reading