Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Bread Pudding
Perhaps it is in bad taste to review the food from a wedding venue, but I’m going to do it anyway (XD) (mostly because the food was so exquisite and I want to share this place with you guys). This past weekend, … Continue reading
Joyce and I agreed to go to a Summerlicious restaurant to hang out and catch up. I would have never expected this Latin American restaurant, Bloom, to be as good as it was. Firstly, the restaurant itself is decorated very … Continue reading
Ohh, get ready for a really heated review on this next restaurant: The last restaurant that I visited for the Winterlicious 2014 season was Joe Mama’s Bar & Grill. My friend Daphne selected this restaurant and because we both enjoy … Continue reading