Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: salmon
I usually don’t blog about banquet or convention hall/wedding food, but as I’ve been blogging in a journal-style and recording more of my experiences and adventures than ever before on this blog, I’ll be writing up about our GenYTO Christmas Gala … Continue reading
I recall this experience of our dinner at Sushi Cove in Woodstock with such emotion and fury that it’s actually a little funny. To backtrack a little bit, we were just finished our first ever Motives Cosmetics Party in Woodstock … Continue reading
Perhaps it is in bad taste to review the food from a wedding venue, but I’m going to do it anyway (XD) (mostly because the food was so exquisite and I want to share this place with you guys). This past weekend, … Continue reading
I really have been looking forward to dining at this restaurant for a long time now! Copacabana is a Brazilian steakhouse franchise that has locations all over Toronto and even in Niagara. They base their cooking on Brazilian-style grills where … Continue reading