Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 125 Motherhood – Baby’s Best Sleep, sleeping in bassinet, first stroller walk
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: March 2016
What a pleasure and privilege it was to attend another blogger event hosted by Stella and Kinka Family and dine at Kinton Ramen 5! Kinton Ramen was the very first Japanese ramen house to set foot in Toronto back in … Continue reading
For our fifth night on board the Norwegian Getaway seven-day cruise ship, we decided to eat at a specialty restaurant for dinner instead of at one of the main dining rooms like Tropicana, Taste, or Savor like we had already … Continue reading
The first time that we went to Fraticelli’s Italian Grill & Bar was several years ago when the three of us went there as part of our annual girls get-together to eat and catch up — our “KAM dinners”.
The title of this blog post is a bit of a misnomer because I actually didn’t have any seafood at this restaurant called Win’s Seafood Restaurant. I was recommended to eat lunch at this restaurant by my mom and her friends. … Continue reading
This week’s photo challenge is “half-light”. It reminds me of this photo that I took of the sun setting into the horizon just as the day turned from light to dark. There’s not a lot of light here. I took … Continue reading
Lumière de Vie Illuminating Fading Fluid is a single bottle luxury skin care cream that helps you to take care of your dark marks, freckles, age spots, and any redness on your face or body. (Scroll down to the bottom … Continue reading