There’s nothing that satisfies me more than a good meal. I’m talking about the REALLY good meals where the taste of food is delicious and the portion is substantial and you are left completely satisfied and content. The price of the meal might not matter but the fact that all the details and ingredients tied together and showed complete craftsmanship and skills from the chef is what matters. It just so happens that I had a really satisfying and contentful meal last weekend. For a better photo of “satisfaction” though, I decided to use this photo of empty shells and cleared-out plates to show the aftermath of what a satisfied meal looks like. I realize that I take lots of ‘before shots’ of food — of the tables, the cutlery, and of course what the food looks like before it’s eaten — but I hardly take enough photos of the empty table afterwards. Those tell a good story too. Luckily, I found this one of a seafood boil meal that I enjoyed with my mom. This was definitely satisfying meal. ^_^
Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
- 120 weeks – no more jaundice visits; eat, sleep, poo
Top Posts & Pages