Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: dumplings
For an afternoon brunch, we went to Federal Palace for dim sum and noodles. This is a restaurant in Yau Ma Tei that spans the 3rd to 5th floor. The food here was mediocre to good, but it’s hard to say … Continue reading
After standup paddle boarding in the morning with Smiley Sarah and a comprehensive business training session in which I had a small part in (hehe), Mabel, Sarah, and I went for dinner at a beef noodle place that Mabel frequents. Beef … Continue reading
Sarah and I had dinner at Mei Nung Beef Noodle House which is located in First Markham Place — I swear, this place has so many restaurants around its outside mall strip that I still haven’t tried every single one yet! … Continue reading
I went to Ding Tai Fung Shanghai Dim Sum this past weekend for a dumplings and dim sum feast. For those of you that are wondering, this Ding Tai Fung restaurant does not belong to the world-renown Din Tai Fung … Continue reading
This is a little Korean restaurant that I’ve been wanting to try after passing it by on Bayview Avenue in Thornhill many times. I walked in on a Saturday during lunch hours and was surprised to see that it was … Continue reading