Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 2 weeks old: new wooden blocks, 2-year-old wellness visit
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: January 2019
September 9, 2018: After the salty but tasty Italian sandwiches, I wanted something cold and refreshing. I spotted a huge line-up outside one of many gelato shops on the street where we were walking and decided to have my sweet … Continue reading
January 20, 2019: Shanghainese food inside the Hong Kong International Airport! Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao is one of a few restaurants located on the Level 5 Arrival Hall.
January 19, 2019: For our very last dinner in Hong Kong before flying off, we went to Kam Shan Seafood Restaurant in Mong Kok. This was lauded as a well-known seafood restaurant. Similar to the restaurants in Sai Kung and … Continue reading
January 19, 2019: My friend brought me to the first and only Ralph’s Coffee in Asia in Harbour City, Hong Kong, known as Ralph’s Coffee. He had previously worked at RL and thus had some affiliation with the fashion company.