Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 1, 2016
Weekly Photo Challenge: Landscape
I took this photo in Lisboa, Portugal on the last day of my first trip to Europe (we went to Spain and Portugal) in the fall of 2014. It shows the Terreiro do Paço, a square near the Tagus River. … Continue reading
Posted in Weekly Photo Challenge Tagged architecture, Europe, history, landscape, Lisboa, Photography, Portugal, postaday, travel, weekly photo challenge 11 Comments