Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 11, 2016
Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant
Michelle and I had talked about going to eat at Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant for a while. The first time that I tried Ethiopian cuisine was way back in August 2009 after a trip to the beach with my friends. I … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 869 Bloor Street West, @LalibelaToronto, collard greens, cuisines that use hands to eat, downtown, eating with hands, Ethiopian, Ethiopian restaurants, Ethiopian restaurants in Toronto, food blog, foodie, injera bread, injera flatbread, kitfo Ethiopian food, kitfo raw beef, Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant, Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant Groupon, restaurant review, restaurants near Ossington Station, Special Lalibela Kitfo, Toronto, Vegetarian Platter 2 Comments