Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 6, 2016
Paramount Fine Foods Grand Opening at Shops at Don Mills
Posted on April 6, 2016 by stenoodie
This past Monday night, I had the privilege and pleasure to attend the grand opening event of Paramount Fine Foods at the Shops at Don Mills location. As per their post event wrap up sheet, this “Shops at Don Mills restaurant … Continue reading →
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food | Tagged #PFFxJonas, 1090 Don Mills Rd, @Liquid_comm, @ParamountFoods, Chef William, falafel, food blog, foodie, grand opening, Hummus, Jonas Valančiūnas, Labanese, Liquid Communications, locations of Paramount Fine Foods, manakeesh, Mango Juice, media night, Middle Eastern, Moutabbal, Namas-tea, New menu at Paramount Fine Foods, Paramount Fine Foods, Paramount Fine Foods grand opening at Shops at Don Mills, restaurant review, Strawberry Juice, Tabbouleh Salad, Tabliyeh Saj Beef Shawarma, Tabliyeh Saj Chicken Shawarma, Toronto, Where can I eat Middle Eastern food in Toronto, Za'atar, Zaid Saoor and Alaa Sabbagh | 6 Comments