Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 24, 2016
Diana’s Oyster Bar & Grill Grand Opening in Markham
I had the pleasure and privilege to be invited to the Grand Opening event of Diana’s Oyster Bar & Grill in Markham this past Saturday (their second location). This grand opening was actually scheduled to take place at the end of … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food Tagged 7501 Woodbine Avenue, @DianasOysterBar, calamari with spicy mayo, Diana's Oyster Bar & Grill, Diana's Oyster Bar & Grill Markham, Diana's Seafood, Diana's Seafood new location Markham, fresh oysters in Markham restaurant, grand opening, Markham, Markham seafood restaurants, Mayor Markham events, mayor of Markham appearances, oysters, raw oysters restaurant, raw oysters Toronto, red tuna cups, restaurants on Woodbine and John, seafood, shucking oysters in a restaurant, smoked salmon, smoked salmon cups, well known seafood restaurant, where to have raw oysters in Markham 3 Comments