Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 9, 2016
Norwegian Getaway Cruise 2016 ~ Day 7 Dinner in Tropicana Dining Room
Posted on April 9, 2016 by stenoodie
On our last night on board the Norwegian Getaway seven-day cruise trip, we dined again at Tropicana Dining Room (we had dined here a total of three times for dinner on the cruise). After watching the first half of the … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged @CruiseNorwegian, Bananas Foster, Beef Carpaccio, Cheese & Bean Empanadas, Chocolate Chip Cookie & Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich, Chocolate Panna Cotta, Crab & Cheese Soufflé, cruise dinners, dinner, dinner menu on Norwegian Getaway, dinner on the cruise, dinner service on the cruise, fine dining, free style cruising, Gianduja sauce, how to not gain weight on a cruise ship, Norwegian Cruise Line, Norwegian Getaway Cruise, Palermo Calamari, Passion Fruit Soufflé, Provencal Seafood Bisque, Tiramisu all'ananas, Tropicana Dining Room, Whole Roasted Prime Rib | Leave a comment