Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 3, 2016
Norwegian Getaway Cruise 2016 ~ Day 6 Dinner in Taste Dining Room
Posted on April 3, 2016 by stenoodie
For our second last night of dinner on board the Norwegian Getaway cruise, we returned back to one of the main dining rooms to eat. For this night, they had a chocolate special during the dessert course where every single … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged @CruiseNorwegian, all chocolate dessert night on the cruise, Beef Burger Slider, Beetroot Chocolate Cake, Boston Bib Wedge Salad, Breaded Cajun Shrimp & Braised Beef Short Ribs, Chocolate Nutella Pot De Creme, cruise dinners, dinner, dinner menu on Norwegian Getaway, dinner service on the cruise, eating turkey on a cruise ship, fine dining, free style cruising, French Onion Soup, Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Bar, how to not gain weight on a cruise ship, Norwegian Cruise Line, Norwegian Getaway Cruise, Opera Cake, Potato Gnocchi & Italian Sausage, Profiterole Chocolate Cream, Red 'Dal' Lentil Curry, Taste Dining Room, White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse, Whole Roasted Turkey Sage & Onion Stuffing | 1 Comment