Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 29, 2016
Weekly Photo Challenge: Admiration
Any time that I’m travelling and get to watch a changing of the guards, the guards themselves as well as the process are all quite fascinating and worth pictures (and even videos). On our trip to Luxembourg earlier this month, we … Continue reading
Posted in Weekly Photo Challenge Tagged Chamber of Deputies, Chamber of Deputies in Luxembourg, changing of the guards, guard standing at a post, guard standing still, guard that stays still, guards that don't move or talk, Krautmaart, Luxembourg, Luxembourg City, postaday, weekly photo challenge 10 Comments