Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 12, 2016
Hibiki Japanese Cuisine
Posted on April 12, 2016 by stenoodie
I had a quick lunch with some friends on a Friday afternoon. Hibiki Japanese Cuisine is located on Highway 7 near Kennedy Road in Markham. I had actually never heard of this restaurant before and it’s a little hidden if … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 4450 Highway 7 East, bento box, Chashu Ramen, chicken teriyaki, Chirashi, Enoki Beef Roll, food blog, foodie, Hibiki Japanese Cuisine, Hibiki Japanese Cuisine Lunch Special menu, Hikibi lunch menu, Japanese, Japanese restaurants in Markham, lunch combo, Markham, Matcha with red bean pudding, restaurant review, restaurant with ramen lunch, restaurants near Highway 7 and Kennedy, Salmon Maki, salmon teriyaki, sashimi, tempura | 1 Comment