Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 21, 2016
Pomme de Pain (Paris, France)
Posted on April 21, 2016 by stenoodie
Our first meal and lunch in Paris, France was at Pomme de Pain. We chose this restaurant cafe since its display looked the best out of all the other sandwich shops that we saw along at the Forum des Halles … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged 16 Rue Berger, @PainPomme, Fast Food · Forum des Halles, food blog, foodie, France, free wifi, French sandwich fast food shop, Paris, Paris food food sandwich cafe, Pomme de Pain, Pomme de Pain menu, Pomme de Pain sandwich cafe, restaurant review, sandwich cafe, sandwich cafes in Paris, sandwich shops in Paris, shopping mall, strawberry tartlet, Tartelette Fraise | 3 Comments