Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 7, 2016
Norwegian Getaway Cruise 2016 Day 6 ~ Illusionarium
Posted on April 7, 2016 by stenoodie
I love magic shows! So when I found out that there was a specialty entertainment magic show on the Norwegian Getaway cruise, specifically designed for the ship, I was so eager to attend! On the second last day of our Norwegian … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged @CruiseNorwegian, Banquet Seating, cruise entertainment, cruise ship, cruise show, entertainment on the Norwegian Getaway, Floor Seating, flourless chocolate cake with praline crème, illusion, Illusionarium dinner menu, magic show, magic show on cruise, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Getaway blog, Norwegian Getaway Illusionarium, Norwegian Getaway Illusionarium cost, Norwegian Getaway Illusionarium review, prix fixe dinner, proscuitto, red velvet cupcake with vanilla cream cheese frosting, Surf & Turf, Trilogy of Sweets, vanilla crème caramel with wild berries | Leave a comment