Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 17, 2016
French Tasting Menu at Alo Restaurant
Posted on April 17, 2016 by stenoodie
I had the privilege and rare chance to dine at Alo Restaurant with some serious foodies friends recently. Alo Restaurant is a French restaurant that offers a tasting menu. It is located on 163 Spadina Road in downtown Toronto in the intersection … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 163 Spadina Ave, @AloRestaurant, Alo Restaurant, Alo Restaurant price, Alo Restaurant reviews, Alo tasting menu, Amuse Bouche, best restaurant to take a date, best tasting menu restaurants in Toronto, Canada's best restaurants, Canada's top 100 restaurants, fine dining, fine dining restaurants in Toronto, food blog, foodie, foodie restaurants, French, French gougères, reservations for Alo wait time, restaurant review, Toronto, where to eat downtown, where to eat Spadina and Queen Street | 6 Comments