Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 23, 2016
Bianco Pizzeria – Bar à Cocktails (Paris, France)
Bianco Pizzeria – Bar à Cocktails in Paris, France: For our early dinner in Paris on our first night there, we ate at Bianco Pizzeria (a restaurant, pizzeria, cocktails bar). We decided on Bianco Pizzeria after seeing their expansive patio … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Travel Tagged 60 Rue Montorgueil, 75002 Paris, @BiancoLivraison, Bianco, Bianco Pizzeria review, Crème fraîche, dinner at Bianco Paris, food blog, foodie, France, Happy Hour cocktail drink special at Bianco, Le fameaux gateau "chocolat banane", Pizza Saumon, places to eat at Rue Montorgueil, restaurant review, restaurants in Rue Montorgueil, Rue Montorgueil restaurants, Spaghetti Napo, travel food blog Leave a comment