Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 10, 2016
Norwegian Getaway Cruise 2016 ~ O’Sheehan’s Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Posted on April 10, 2016 by stenoodie
In addition to the dining rooms and specialty dining restaurants on board the Norwegian Getaway cruise ship, there was also a pub that we frequented often while on the ship for the seven days of our trip. O’Sheehan’s Neighborhood Bar … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged @CruiseNorwegian, American, Apple Pie a la Mode, are there pubs on cruise?, Bangers & Mash, Brownie Cheesecake, Buffalo Wings, Chicken Pot Pie, Crispy Fried Chicken Tenders, cruise ship, English Style Fish N' Chips, Fish & Chips, Grilled Reuben on Rye, Half Dozen Chicken Wings, Irish, nachos, Norwegian specialty dining menus, O'Sheehan's bar food menu, O'Sheehan's dining room menu, O'Sheehan's lunch menu, O'Sheehan's Neighborhood Bar & Grill, O'Sheehan's Norwegian Getaway menu, O’Sheehan’s pub, pub on the cruise, Shepherd's Pie, Vanilla Pound Cake, Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip | Leave a comment