Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 5, 2016
Syogun Sushi Bar
It’s funny because I believe this Japanese restaurant used to be called “Syogun Japanese Cuisine” but it is currently renamed as “Syogun Sushi Bar“. Their website says this new name too. However, on their website, they only advertise that they … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 8261 Woodbine Avenue, all you can eat sushi, all you can eat sushi places in Markham, Asparagus Shrimp, Beef Onion Roll, Crab Meat Tempura, Deep Fried Imitation Scallop, deep fried items, Deep Fried Pop Corn Chicken, Dessert, Dragon Roll, drinks, edamame, food blog, foodie, hand rolls, hot and cold appetizers, house rolls, Japanese, kitchen dishes, maki rolls, Mango Tango Roll, Markham, Osaka Ramen, restaurant review, Seaweed Salad, shrimp tempura, Spicy Beef Udon, Spicy Salmon Sushi, sushi, Syogun price, Syogun Sushi Bar, Syogun Woodbine, tempura, teppanyaki, Wasabi Mussels, Woodbine and Highway 7 Leave a comment