Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 13, 2016
MeNami – Japanese Udon House and Sake Bar
April 6, 2018: I have heard so much about MeNami, this new-ish Japanese udon house that opened in Toronto, from friends and seen people check in at this place, that I was so happy to be finally able to try … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 5469 Yonge Street, @menamitoronto, Bar Food, Best Japanese udon restaurant in Toronto, best udon restaurant in Toronto, Corn Kaki-age, Crispy King Prawn, Japanese, Japanese restaurants in North York, Japanese restaurants near Finch Station, Japanese Udon House and Sake Bar, Japanese udon restaurants in Toronto, MeNami, Menami Toronto food reviews, mentaiko, Mentaiko Cream Sauce Udon, North York, Oven Baked Udon, Oven Roasted Pork Belly, restaurants in North York, restaurants near Finch Station, sanuki udon, Seafood Yaki Udon, Tako-Wasa, Torched Saba, Toronto, Toronto's First Traditional Sanuki Udon House, Udon, where to eat in North York, where to eat near Finch Station Leave a comment