Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 9, 2017
Tobermory 2017: Part 1 ~ Arrival and the Grotto
August 25-26, 2017: I had never been to the northern part of Ontario before to Tobermory. I had heard of its beautiful waters and landscapes so when we rented a campsite to stay there for an extended weekend, I was … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged Bruce Peninsula National Park, Bruce Peninsula parking permit, camping grounds near Tobermory, cooking over an open campfire, Cyprus Lake, Cyprus Lake and Grotto 2017 summer hours, Cyprus Lake water reflection, Grotto Tobermory, Harmony Acres Campground, Little Tub Harbour, road trip to Tobermory, Visiting the Grotto in Tobermory 5 Comments